Use of E-mail Acknowledgement
This page will no longer be accessible after November 1, 2016. After that date, you will need to go to NaviNet - Aetna's secure provider website -- to sign up to receive electronic communication or to change your office's or facility's demographic information.
If you've never used NaviNet before you can register here.
If you're already registered, you can log in and make changes here.
By providing your e-mail address, you are consenting to Aetna's policies and practices regarding e-mail usage and data collection, including, but not limited to the following:
Aetna may communicate to you by e-mail for:
- 90-day advance notice of material changes. These may include notification of compensation modifications, reimbursement policy, product, service and network changes.
- Electronic contracting (through EchoSign®)
- Aetna Provider newsletter distribution
- Navinet® (electronic transactions)
- General communications such as provider education mailings, reminders, surveys or other information of interest to providers.
- Any other changes or updates permitted by your participation agreement with Aetna.
Aetna retains the right to update this list at any time. Unless we expressly provide an alternative method, e-mail will be the sole method of communication of these changes.
Please note, the use of personal e-mail addresses (such as yahoo.com, aol.com, gmail.com, etc.) to receive official Aetna business related communications is not recommended. We encourage the use of business e-mail accounts to receive official Aetna communications and recommend providing the main e-mail account for your practice in addition to other e-mail addresses.
Aetna collects and stores e-mail addresses as part of the registration process for all Aetna or sites of its affiliates.